If not now, when?

One American woman. Twenty acres and a 1650 farmhouse in Tuscany. Random introspection and hilarity, depending on the day.

30 July 2005

Mea culpa!

Oh, it's NOT possible that it's the end of July. Really. If I shake my head really hard, and splash a little cold water on my face, it should be the week of July 7.

But no. If any of you out there are still reading (and by all rights the four or five of you who were my loyal readers should be off and addicted to some other mindless drivel after 3+ weeks of zip, zero, zilch from your used-to-be-reliable-penpal-blogbuddy Viaggiatore.) However, as the name 'Viaggiatore' hints - by now likely you've realized that my lack-of-blogness almost always coincides with a major travel engagement, this time again to the States for a gargantuan mess of work obligations all strung together into one miserable sticky wet DC July.

You *know* it's bad when I don't have a moment to even drop y'all a line. Even if I had the time, I didn't have a web connection in my apartment. Of course, I was also sleeping on a rapidly-deflating airmattress, waking up well before the ass crack of dawn, and living without a TV or a coffeepot - so really, blogging was the least of the things I was missing...

Suffice it to say I actually HAVE kept some random notes of the oddities of life that have unfolded since the last time I posted. Will be putting them up in chronological order as if I never left over the next day or so. Stay tuned, scroll down the page to read the entries on the days they actually happened, and catch up on the 'July that Was'.

Miss chatting at you. And, oh... (she pauses, taking a deep breath of fresh Tuscan summer air), I'm REALLY, REALLY, REALLY glad to be back.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got back safe. You rock...as you know. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

C

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your posting again...my skinny latte no foam didn't taste the same!!!

looking forward to the 'musings' and 'adventures'.

virgin blogger

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed you...I think I miss you most when you are back in the states.
Love,
Unassumong Princess

6:05 PM  
Blogger Viaggiatore said...

UP & VB: funny, I miss you guys most when I'm back in the states, too! It was a whirlwind trip, with not enough time to do or see much beyond work. Nice to know you're both still out there and you haven't given up on me!
:) xoxo, V.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home