If not now, when?

One American woman. Twenty acres and a 1650 farmhouse in Tuscany. Random introspection and hilarity, depending on the day.

04 April 2006

Oh, what a beautiful morning!


Since I was up anyway (!!), it was a gorgeous chilly morning for a hike, an attempt to burn off some of the strange nervous energy. It's still cold and winter-y enough to create magical fog on some mornings, like living in the midst of - or above! - the clouds.

I am not, for clarity, tempted to give up my sunset and stargazing addictions in favor of mornings. But a little occasional variety (even forced) isn't bad for the soul.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly lovely, but I hope it's the last you see for many, many months to come! Hope the insomnia was a one-night stand!
Jillybean

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spectacular. I love it that you are in Monte San Savino. My husband and I stumbled across your beautiful town 2 summers ago returning to Torino from the annual Puglia summer event. We fell totally in love with the place.....and this photo reminds me of that day!

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home