If not now, when?

One American woman. Twenty acres and a 1650 farmhouse in Tuscany. Random introspection and hilarity, depending on the day.

16 September 2006

I don't even recognize myself.


On the agenda this morning: harvesting fennel seeds from the plants in my yard, to be dried and used this winter to season pork.

And tomorrow, if it stops raining:

I'll gather sage to make a large batch of sage/walnut pesto to freeze.

And collect the spent lavender blossoms to make into smelly sachets for linen closets and drawers.

I have totally been body snatched.
Send help!! (Preferably someone who fits the aforementioned type who can chop firewood and help me eat a good fennel-encrusted pork tenderloin).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you live in Italy. I could really use a frozen batch of sage/walnut pesto fedexd to my door right about now. -tallulah

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SAGE WALNUT PESTO!!! Recipe please???????

2:42 PM  
Blogger Viaggiatore said...

Okay, gals... it's easy to make on your own, promise! The recipe was posted back on 12 May 06: http://tuttivabene.blogspot.com/2006/05/ricette-recipes.html

Buon Appetito! -V.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home