If not now, when?

One American woman. Twenty acres and a 1650 farmhouse in Tuscany. Random introspection and hilarity, depending on the day.

06 September 2006

I'm positively swoony with feelings of love

... or maybe it's all the meds.

(I should not be blogging under the influence.)

But I've gotta say thanks. (Momma didn't raise a rude child.)

Between the comments and emails and calls that I've received, I really really can't thank you all enough for your good vibes and generally chipper thoughts during what I'm christening "BiteWeek 2006", and its' less-life-threatening, but perhaps-emotionally-more-draining prelude, The Funk.

When the going gets tough, you do find out who your friends are.
So, thanks - you. And you and you and you. You know who you are, and more importantly, so do I.

Love you. Mean it.

xoxo,
almost-feeling-like-me, V.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know we love you too.

Boy, it must be the day for "swooning"...Katie was WAY too "swooning" in her debut. Come on, "e-mail me with your thoughts on how I should sign-off".

Oh, sorry, this is about "Snakes on a Plane" or it is "Spiders in the bed".

I can't blame it on meds...just wine...good recommendation BTW..Argile rocks...go Oregon.

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. BiteWeek 2006 is a hell of a way to get over The Funk, but hey, whatever works for you, right? Hope you're soon back to 100%.
Much love,
JillyBean

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. I think the bite was a sign. (of course I do!) Maybe you needed the bite to see that you really aren't alone in this world. Romantic love is nothing when compared to the love of family and friends, who are like family.
Missed you, glad you are making a come back.
Unassuming Princess (UP)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home