If not now, when?

One American woman. Twenty acres and a 1650 farmhouse in Tuscany. Random introspection and hilarity, depending on the day.

04 May 2005

na-na-na-na-na....

I'm more Republican than Chickie. Who knew??!?!? 57% vs. 54% -- this from an avowed Dem vs. an avowed Republican.

I am:
57%
Republican.
"Congratulations, you're a swing voter. When they say 'Soccer Mom', they mean you. Every Democratic ad on the TV set was made just for your viewing enjoyment. Don't you feel special?"

Are You A Republican?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo, whoo! I'm officially only 1% republican - who knew?! All this time I've wondered if I 'come off' as a moderate repub or a conservative demo, cuz the folks were both determined republicans (that is until the female parental unit decided to rebel at age 78 and go 'liberal democrat' at least in her letters to the editor & the church newsletter, but hey, that's another story altogether).
gg

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Die hard Republican that I thought I was came in at only 50%.......guess all of my native California liberal friends will get a good laugh out of this one!

Kathy

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home