If not now, when?

One American woman. Twenty acres and a 1650 farmhouse in Tuscany. Random introspection and hilarity, depending on the day.

14 March 2006

Be careful what you wish for

"Protect me from what I want"
(... anonymous chalk artwork on the wall of the cafe in which I sit.)

"Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers" (Garth Brooks, among others).

"You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need" (The Rolling Stones)

Wise words, all.

Salutations from your cryptic, pensive blogger -- too busy hoping just to have "needs" filled to worry about "wants" today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara, Ms Adventures in Italy said...

Very cryptic...I'm intrigued. There must be a story.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Gia-Gina said...

I too am intrigued. Are there some needs your fellow expat bloggets can fill?

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home